Window Managers, BSD
Revision as of 22:48, 10 February 2018 by Sidetone
List of BSD window managers.
By Resource Requirements
- x11-wm/antiwm - C - fullscreen
- x11-wm/bspwm - tiling
- x11-wm/ctwm MIT Claude's Tab Window Manager; twm extension
- x11-wm/cwm - C - floating
- x11-wm/dwm MIT Dynamic Window Manager; Minimalist window manager that uses C programming language for custom desktop configuration
- x11-wm/twm - C Xlib - reparenting
- x11-wm/vtwm - twm variant
- x11-wm/blackbox - C++ - floating
- x11-wm/i3 - tiling
- x11-wm/jwm - C - floating
- x11-wm/qtile - python - tiling
- x11-wm/wmii MIT Window Manager Improved, Improved; Minimalist and dynamic window manager
- x11-wm/fvwm - There is supposedly another version with a BSD compatible license.
- x11-wm/hs-xmonad - haskell - heavy dependencies
- x11-wm/fvwm unspecified - There is supposedly another version with a BSD compatible license.